Interested in partnering with me, or with Manna Project International? Here are some ways to get involved in the work that we are doing in Ecuador and beyond:
- Collaborate: Manna Project partners with many different organizations throughout Quito and the Valle de los Chillos, and we are always looking for new ways to engage the communities we serve. If you live and work in Ecuador, lets figure out how we can work together to do some good! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, it would be my pleasure to hear from you.
- Intern / volunteer in Ecuador: Manna Project offers many opportunities to intern and volunteer with our organization every year. If you are interested in getting involved with Manna Project in Ecuador, or at our other locations in Nicaragua and Guatemala, or if you are interested in helping out with Manna Project state-side, I can help connect you to these opportunities as well.
- Donate to Manna Project: Manna Project is a registered non-profit organization, so any donations you make are tax-deductible. Donations can be directed specifically to Manna Project’s Ecuador site, or even directly to the programs that I work with.
I would love to collaborate with you in any way that I can, personally or professionally, and am always looking to use my time to grow as a nonprofit professional. Here are some ways that I am looking to grow and would love to collaborate with you:
- Let me blog for you: I love sharing my experiences and insight with others, and have kept my own blog for years. In addition to writing here, I have experience blogging for non-profits and social enterprises that I have worked with in the past, as well as contributing to Verge Magazine, and CultureWithTravel.com
- Let me volunteer for you: I am always interested in gaining more experience working with non-profits in any way that I can, and in the past I have volunteered my time remotely for different projects. If you think there is some need I could help you or your organization fill, please let me know, I would love to help if I can!